DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For Data Privacy concerns and inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: (02) 632 3691
SAN MIGUEL BEER DELIVERS WEBSITE
San Miguel Brewery Inc. and its subsidiaries (“SMB”, “We”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and hence keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to SMB and/or those that SMB may collect from you (“Customer Information”).
This privacy statement (“Statement”) provides for the Customer Information we obtain through this website, www.smbdelivers.com (“Website”), and the standards we observe in using, processing, keeping, securing and disclosing said Customer Information.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand how We treat Customer Information. We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards. When We do so, We will notify you by posting the updated Statement in this Website for your information and reference. By accessing the Website, placing Orders (defined below) and submitting your Concerns (defined below) through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Statement.
Customer Information We Collect and Process
Further to our commitment to continually delight our customers, SMB facilitates through this Website the placement of your orders (“Orders”) of SMB products (“Products”). When you place Orders, We ask you sign up and create an account in the Website by providing the following personal information to enable SMB to identify you and facilitate your Orders:
- Full Name
- Address/es (i.e., primary and secondary)
- Contact Details (i.e., telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address)
- Birth Date
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Account Password
Our Website also allows you to directly reach us and provide comments, suggestions and complaints (collectively, “Concerns”) on our Products and services to help us improve them and make them like no other. When you access our Website and submit your Concerns, We likewise ask you to provide the following personal information to identify you and enable SMB to act on your Concerns:
- Full Name
- E-mail Address
If you do not provide any or all of the foregoing Customer Information accurately, SMB may not be in the position to effectively facilitate your Orders and/or address your Concerns. Any additional personal and sensitive information that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with SMB in connection with your Orders and Concerns shall also be considered and treated as Customer Information.
When you navigate through and interact with the Website, depending on your settings, We may use automatic data collection technologies (e.g., cookies, web beacons, small data text files or similar technologies) to obtain certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, such as:
- Details of your visits to the Website (e.g., traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website).
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type (collectively, “Collected Data”).
The Collected Data are mostly statistical data but may include other personal and sensitive information, and We may maintain or associate them with Customer Information We ask you to provide to SMB in connection with your Concerns.
What We Do with Customer Information and Collected Data
We transmit the Orders with your Customer Information relevant and necessary for the delivery of such Orders to the nearest and most convenient available SMB order fulfillment partner (“Partner”), who shall be responsible for selling and delivering the Products you ordered to you. Please see the terms and conditions for placing Orders through the Website. SMB also uses said Customer Information for purposes of market research, profiling you along with our other valued customers, calling you to get your feedback for our customer satisfaction survey and/or to notify you about our Products and any on-going or upcoming promotions We may have.
Upon receiving your Concerns and the accompanying Customer Information identifying you, SMB or its duly authorized third party forwards the same to the concerned SMB department, who will get in touch with you to attend to, further inquire about and address your Concerns. SMB may separately contact you to confirm that the concerned SMB department has acted on your Concerns and/or ask you for further feedback.
SMB may also use your Customer Information or any other additional personal and sensitive information you provide to SMB to fulfill any other purpose that SMB will inform you and for which you may separately agree to provide them.
For the Collected Data, We use them to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Retention of Customer Information and Collected Data
SMB and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Customer Information and Collected Data for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date you provide it to SMB or when they were collected, respectively.
Disclosure and Sharing of Customer Information and Collected Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose and share the Customer Information and Collected Data, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on a need to know basis, and in all cases only for legitimate business purposes, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates and Partners;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We engage to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Customer Information and Collected Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, stock exchanges and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SMB, our affiliates, officers, employees customers, or other third parties;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SMB’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SMB about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations of breaches of SMB’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
Website Visitor Under the Age of 18
This Website is not intended for minors, or persons under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age eighteen (18) (“Minors”) may provide any Customer Information on the Website. SMB does not knowingly collect Customer Information from Minors. If you are a Minor, please do not use or provide any information on this Website about yourself. If We learn We have received Customer Information or obtained Collected Data from a Minor, We will delete the same. If you believe We might have any Customer Information or Collected Data from or about a Minor, please let us know and provide the details and supporting documents.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Accessing and Correcting Your Customer Information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct and/or delete any Customer Information that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that We cannot delete your Customer Information without restricting or removing our ability to effectively address your Concerns. We may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Customer Information if We believe the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Customer Information to be incorrect.
Security of your Customer Information and the Collected Data
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Customer Information and the Collected Data from loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this Statement, SMB’s use of your Customer Information and the Collected Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please do not hesitate to contact SMB at (02) 632-2337 or the National Privacy Commission.